Wednesday 31 December 2008

Topics We Could Discus In The Hive.

I try to get onto the HIVE site but I'm having difficulty locating it. I have come across many potential candates for it, is the idea to make a push to build a virtual community?? If so I find so many around me who are intrested in the web.

I have two topics I find of great intrest to me at present,

  • I am working on a flash project where when the user clicks the button the creature turns a wheel as the wheel turns the colours change.
  • The second is somtimes I feel like I would love to be smarter, with so much information avalible to use through the web why can I never quite find what I was looking for? >I wonder just how a useful learning development tool the Internet is and where itself needs to be developed?

1 comment:

Nick Fernando said...

Hi James, I don't have any contact details for you. Can you get some to me today? I'll see you in class tonight mate.